With all eyes on New Zealand next month for one of the most prestigious rugby tours in 2017, Black Label Experience has exclusive last minute availability for a number of accommodation options in New Zealand during the British & Irish Lions Tour.
All bookings must be made direct with Black Label Experience to access our reserved allocation of rooms and must be paid in full prior to arrival in New Zealand to secure the accommodation.
Quest on Beaumont in Auckland central
Quest on Beaumont offers apartment-style accommodation on the edge of Victoria Park and is within a 10 minute stroll of the popular Westhaven Marina, Wynyard Quarter and the Viaduct Harbour entertainment precincts. The Quest on Beaumont is close to public transport routes. Numerous restaurants are nearby in trendy Ponsonby and a convenient New World Supermarket is located within a 2 minutes walk.
Black Label Experience has an allocation of :
- 1-bedroom apartments that feature a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and 2 bathrooms. Includes a flat-screen TV with over 60 satellite channels and in-room movies. Sleeps 2 guests. Maximum occupancy is 3.
- 2-bedroom interconnecting apartment: This apartment consists of an interconnected studio and 1-bedroom apartment. It offers a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and 2 bathrooms. Includes a flat-screen TV with over 60 satellite channels and in-room movies. Sleeps 4 guests. Maximum occupancy is 5.
Glorious Metropolis High Life Apartment in Auckland central
Glorious Metropolis High Life Apartment Auckland is a central city property only 350 meters from the Sky Tower, SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre and Auckland Art Gallery. Property facilities include free parking and free Wifi and the central location is ideal for exploring the fantastic Auckland city restaurants, bars and public parks.
We have availability for a Luxury Apartment with Sea View that sleeps up to 4 guests. The apartment has in-room air conditioning, kitchen, television and balcony with sea view.
Luxury Accommodation for NZ Rugby Tour
Black Label Experience has sourced exclusive deals for luxury accommodation for keen rugby fans traveling and sightseeing across New Zealand.
Some of our premium selection includes:
- Eagles Nest in the stunning Bay of Islands region known for exceptional game fishing and outdoor pursuits
- Treetops Lodge in the heart of New Zealand’s unique forest and thermal wonderland, trout fishing mecca and cultural capital, Rotorua
- Minaret Station, located at the head of a stunningly picturesque glacial valley in the heart of the Southern Alps
- Overnight accommodation in a remote wilderness cabin at 3,500 ft above sea level
- An iconic South Island high country sheep station close to National Parks and fantastic hiking trails
To enquire about dates and to book these high demand accommodation options, please contact Tania via email: firstname.lastname@example.org